SERC – Sexuality Education Resource Centre MB
Sexuality Education Resource Centre provides inclusive, non-judgemental education about sexuality. We believe that people have the right to accurate information on all their choices.
SERC Manitoba is a community-based, non-profit, pro-choice organization. We are dedicated to promoting sexual health through education.
- Promoting sexual health through education
- A diverse society that celebrates sexuality throughout life
- Pro-Choice – Inclusive, with respect, without judgement
- Leadership – Individual and Community Capacity Building
- Learning – Informed, collaborative, life-long
- What is Sexuality?
- What is Sex?
- Reproductive and Sexual Health Rights
- Social Determinants of Health
- Pregnancy and Birth Control
- Safer Sex & STI’s
- Relationships, Communications & Consent
- Sexual Development
- Talking about Sex
- Child Sexual Exploitation
What we offer:
- Youth Workshops
- Community Workshops
- Professional Development
- And More!
We are currently hiring a Strategic Plan Evaluation Assistant. This is a contract opportunity from April 2021-June 2021. View the full position posting here: https://serc.mb.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Strat-Plan-Evaluation-Assistant-2021-Job-Posting.pdf
We are seeking volunteers to join our Board of Directors. For more information on our governance structure, and to view the position posting, please visit: https://serc.mb.ca/about/governance/